Architectural Control Systems, Inc. (ACSI) designs and manufactures a complete line of quality electrified hardware products which meet the diverse needs of the architectural and security hardware industry.
For over 30 years, the ACSI sales and engineering staff has worked with architects, specifiers and distributors providing technical support, system design, wiring diagrams and field systems checkouts for office building, hospital, university, airport, school, and government facilities.
Architectural Control Systems, Incorporated is a closely held corporation with a loyal and diversified family of employees. The roots of our heritage can be traced back to the beginning of electric and pneumatic access control equipment.
It has been the goal of Architectural Control Systems, Inc. from the day of inception to blend appreciation of the history and traditions of the security/access control markets, with prudent and conservative design practices, modern technology, and a zeal of excellence in attention to customer service and product quality.
In pursuit of this goal, is a corporate mandate that all customers, suppliers, and employees be treated with honesty, fairness, and respect. The employees of Architectural Control Systems,Inc. strive diligently to conduct themselves in a manner which promotes this commitment.
- Mark Legrand, President
- Eric Caponi, VP Operations
- John Hooss, Director of Customer Service/Sales
- Eric Klein, National Sales Manager
- Marty Divers, Director of Manufacturing
- Steve Zychinski, Director of Engineering
- Craig Huber, Systems Engineer
- Betty Haley, Production Manager
- Dean Lewis, Customer Service / Sales
- Katie Thomas, Administrative Assistant
- Christa Hellweg, Business Manager